HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0001419 (24-Hydroxycholesterol) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000462 (Allantoin) HMDB0002103 (27-Hydroxycholesterol) HMDB0000044 (Ascorbic acid) HMDB0000034 (Adenine) HMDB0004259 (Acetyl-N-formyl-5-methoxykynurenamine) HMDB0000294 (Urea) HMDB0000243 (Pyruvic acid)
- HMDB0000011 (3-Hydroxybutyric acid)
- A disorder characterized by acute inflammation of the meninges of the brain and/or spinal cord. (nci ctcae).
- Parent Term
- Infections and infestations
- Parent Definition
- Any disorder resulting from the presence and activity of a microbial, viral, or parasitic agent. it can be transmitted by direct or indirect contact. (nci).
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Meningitis'