HMDB0000061 (Adenosine 3',5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000125 (Glutathione) HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid) HMDB0001134 (Phosphoadenosine phosphosulfate) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001487 (NADH)
- HMDB0000061 (Adenosine 3',5'-diphosphate)
- Acetaminophen Metabolism Pathway
- glucuronidation is the main route, accounting for 45-55% of apap metabolism, and is mediatied by ugt1a1, ugt1a6, ugt1a9, ugt2b15 in the liver and ugt1a10 in the gut. apap can also by metabolized via sulfation, accounting for 30-35% of the metabolism.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Acetaminophen Metabolism Pathway'