HMDB0000125 (Glutathione) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001043 (Arachidonic acid) HMDB0001085 (Leukotriene B4) HMDB0001139 (Prostaglandin F2a) HMDB0001198 (Leukotriene C4)
- HMDB0007883 (PC(14:0/20:4(5Z,8Z,11Z,14Z)))
- Acetylsalicylic Acid Action Pathway
- in addition to its anti-inflammatory properties, aspirin also acts as an analgesic, antipyretic and antithrombotic agent. like most other nsaids, aspirin exerts its therapeutic effects by inhibiting prostaglandin g/h synthase 1 and 2, better known as cyclooxygenase-1 and -2 or simply cox-1 and -2.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Acetylsalicylic Acid Action Pathway'