HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0014856 (Adefovir Dipivoxil) HMDB0060697 (Adefovir Diphosphate)
- HMDB0014856 (Adefovir Dipivoxil)
- Adefovir Dipivoxil Action Pathway
- adefovir dipivoxil is taken up into the liver cell and is cleaved into adefovir by intracellular esterases. adefovir is subsequently phosphorylated first by adenylate kinases and then by nucleoside diphosphate kinases into adefovir diphosphate.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Adefovir Dipivoxil Action Pathway'