HMDB0000062 (L-Carnitine) HMDB0000201 (L-Acetylcarnitine) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000638 (Dodecanoic acid) HMDB0001206 (Acetyl-CoA) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001423 (Coenzyme A) HMDB0001521 (Tetradecanoyl-CoA) HMDB0002003 (Tetracosanoic acid)
- HMDB0000062 (L-Carnitine)
- Adrenoleukodystrophy, X-linked
- it mainly affects the nervous system and the adrenal glands, which are small glands located on top of each kidney. in this disorder, the fatty covering (myelin) that insulates nerves in the brain and spinal cord is prone to deterioration (demyelination), which reduces the ability of the nerves to relay information to the brain.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Adrenoleukodystrophy, X-linked'