HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000870 (Histamine) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0015376 (Trimeprazine) HMDB0060263 (Histamium)
- HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate)
- Alimemazine H1-Antihistamine Action
- h1-antihistamines interfere with the agonist action of histamine at the h1 receptor and are administered to attenuate inflammatory process in order to treat conditions such as allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, and urticaria. reducing the activity of the nf-κb immune response transcription factor through the phospholipase c and the phosphatidylinositol (pip2) signalling pathways also decreases antigen presentation and the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines, cell adhesion molecules, and chemotactic factors.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Alimemazine H1-Antihistamine Action'