HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000673 (Linoleic acid) HMDB0001043 (Arachidonic acid) HMDB0001388 (alpha-Linolenic acid) HMDB0001976 (Docosapentaenoic acid (22n-6)) HMDB0001999 (Eicosapentaenoic acid) HMDB0002007 (Tetracosahexaenoic acid) HMDB0002177 (Cis-8,11,14,17-Eicosatetraenoic acid) HMDB0002183 (Docosahexaenoic acid) HMDB0002226 (Adrenic acid)
- HMDB0001043 (Arachidonic acid)
- Alpha Linolenic Acid and Linoleic Acid Metabolism
- it is an essential dietary requirement for all mammals. the other group of essential fatty acids is the omega-3 fatty acids (i.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Alpha Linolenic Acid and Linoleic Acid Metabolism'