HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000588 (Sodium) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0007009 (DG(14:0/14:1(9Z)/0:0))
- HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate)
- Arbutamine Action Pathway
- the chronotropic (increase in heart rate) and inotropic (increase in force of contraction) effects of arbutamine serve to mimic exercise by increasing cardiac work (producing stress) and provoke myocardial ischemia in patients with compromised coronary arteries. the increase in heart rate caused by arbutamine is thought to limit regional subendocardial perfusion, thereby limiting tissue oxygenation.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Arbutamine Action Pathway'