HMDB0000015 (Cortexolone) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0002972 (Vitamin K1 2,3-epoxide) HMDB0004198 (Phylloquinol) HMDB0014423 (Argatroban) HMDB0015157 (Phytonadione) HMDB0003555 (Vitamin K1)
- HMDB0004198 (Phylloquinol)
- Argatroban Action Pathway
- argatroban is a direct thrombin inhibitor that reversibly binds to the thrombin active site. argatroban does not require the co-factor antithrombin iii for antithrombotic activity.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Argatroban Action Pathway'