HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000588 (Sodium) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0007009 (DG(14:0/14:1(9Z)/0:0))
- HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate)
- Bupranolol Action Pathway
- it competes with sympathomimetic neurotransmitters such as catecholamines for binding at beta(1)-adrenergic receptors in the heart, inhibiting sympathetic stimulation. this results in a reduction in resting heart rate, cardiac output, systolic and diastolic blood pressure, and reflex orthostatic hypotension.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Bupranolol Action Pathway'