HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003178 (Heme) HMDB0014704 (Carbamazepine) HMDB0014914 (Oxcarbazepine) HMDB0059597 (Hydrogen Ion)
- HMDB0014704 (Carbamazepine)
- Carbamazepine Metabolism Pathway
- carbamazepine is almost entirely metabolized in the liver, with the primary metabolic pathway being conversion to 10,11-epoxycarbamazepine. ring hydroxylation to 2-hydroxycarbamazepine and 3-hydroxycarbamazepine represent a minor metabolic route, presumably though a carbamazepine 2,3-epoxide intermediate.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Carbamazepine Metabolism Pathway'