HMDB0000038 (Dihydrobiopterin) HMDB0000044 (Ascorbic acid) HMDB0000068 (Epinephrine) HMDB0000073 (Dopamine) HMDB0000158 (L-Tyrosine) HMDB0000181 (L-Dopa) HMDB0000216 (Norepinephrine) HMDB0000657 (Copper) HMDB0000692 (Fe2+) HMDB0000742 (Homocysteine)
- HMDB0000038 (Dihydrobiopterin)
- Catecholamine Biosynthesis
- catecholamines are sympathomimetic hormones that are released by the adrenal glands in response to stress. they are part of the sympathetic nervous system.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Catecholamine Biosynthesis'