HMDB0000122 (D-Glucose) HMDB0000186 (Alpha-Lactose) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000285 (Uridine triphosphate) HMDB0000286 (Uridine diphosphate glucose) HMDB0000288 (Uridine 5'-monophosphate) HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000302 (Uridine diphosphategalactose) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate)
- HMDB0000645 (Galactose 1-phosphate)
- Congenital disorder of glycosylation CDG-IId
- these glycoconjugates play critical roles in metabolism, cell recognition and adhesion, cell migration, protease resistance, host defense, and antigenicity, among others. cdgs are divided into 2 main groups: type i cdgs (see, e.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Congenital disorder of glycosylation CDG-IId'