HMDB0000030 (Biotin) HMDB0000072 (cis-Aconitic acid) HMDB0000094 (Citric acid) HMDB0000134 (Fumaric acid) HMDB0000156 (Malic acid) HMDB0000193 (Isocitric acid) HMDB0000208 (Oxoglutaric acid) HMDB0000223 (Oxalacetic acid) HMDB0000243 (Pyruvic acid) HMDB0000254 (Succinic acid)
- HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate)
- Congenital lactic acidosis
- some patients die in early infancy (summary by rouzier et al., 2010).
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Congenital lactic acidosis'