HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000208 (Oxoglutaric acid) HMDB0000240 (Sulfite) HMDB0000243 (Pyruvic acid) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000574 (L-Cysteine) HMDB0000692 (Fe2+)
- HMDB0001049 (gamma-Glutamylcysteine)
- Cystinosis, ocular nonnephropathic
- , 2000). it is caused by mutation in the gene encoding cystinosin, which maps to chromosome 17p13.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Cystinosis, ocular nonnephropathic'