HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000294 (Urea) HMDB0001248 (FAD) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003125 (Hydrogen peroxide) HMDB0003374 (D-Ornithine) HMDB0003416 (D-Arginine) HMDB0004225 (2-Oxoarginine) HMDB0006272 (5-Amino-2-oxopentanoic acid)
- HMDB0003374 (D-Ornithine)
- D-Arginine and D-ornithine metabolism
- d-amino acids can be found in some bacteria or may spontaneously form via isomerase/mutase reactions. d-amino acid oxidase acts on a variety of d-amino acids with a preference for those having small hydrophobic side chains followed by those bearing polar, aromatic, and basic groups.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'D-Arginine and D-ornithine metabolism'