HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0014843 (Delavirdine)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Delavirdine Action Pathway
- delavirdine binds directly to reverse transcriptase (rt) and blocks the rna-dependent and dna-dependent dna polymerase activities by causing a disruption of the enzyme's catalytic site.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Delavirdine Action Pathway'