HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000870 (Histamine) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0015102 (Desloratadine) HMDB0060263 (Histamium)
- HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate)
- Desloratadine H1-Antihistamine Action
- it has also been labeled as a third-generation antihistamine because it is developed from a second-generation antihistamine (loratadine). h1-antihistamines interfere with the agonist action of histamine at the h1 receptor and are administered to attenuate inflammatory process in order to treat conditions such as allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, and urticaria.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Desloratadine H1-Antihistamine Action'