HMDB0000125 (Glutathione) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001043 (Arachidonic acid) HMDB0001085 (Leukotriene B4) HMDB0001139 (Prostaglandin F2a) HMDB0001198 (Leukotriene C4)
- HMDB0003337 (Oxidized glutathione)
- Diflunisal Action Pathway
- cox catalyzes the conversion of arachidonic acid to a number of prostaglandins involved in fever, pain, swelling, inflammation, and platelet aggregation. diflunisal antagonizes cox by binding to the upper portion of the active site and preventing its substrate, arachidonic acid, from entering the active site.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Diflunisal Action Pathway'