HMDB0000020 (p-Hydroxyphenylacetic acid) HMDB0000022 (3-Methoxytyramine) HMDB0000027 (Tetrahydrobiopterin) HMDB0000042 (Acetic acid) HMDB0000044 (Ascorbic acid) HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000060 (Acetoacetic acid) HMDB0000068 (Epinephrine) HMDB0000073 (Dopamine)
- HMDB0000318 (3,4-Dihydroxyphenylglycol)
- Disulfiram Action Pathway
- with regards to cocaine addiction, cocaine inhibits dopamine reuptake by blocking dopamine transporter 1 (dat1). this increases dopamine concentrations in the synapse and dopamine binding to its receptors induces euphoria.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Disulfiram Action Pathway'