HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0015017 (Emtricitabine)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Emtricitabine Action Pathway
- emtricitabine is a synthetic nucleoside analogue of cytidine. it is phosphorylated by cellular enzymes to form emtricitabine 5'-triphosphate, which is responsible for the inhibition of hiv-1 reverse transcriptase.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Emtricitabine Action Pathway'