HMDB0000015 (Cortexolone) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0002972 (Vitamin K1 2,3-epoxide) HMDB0004198 (Phylloquinol) HMDB0014551 (Ardeparin) HMDB0015157 (Phytonadione) HMDB0015356 (Enoxaparin) HMDB0001394 (Heparin) HMDB0003555 (Vitamin K1)
- HMDB0004198 (Phylloquinol)
- Enoxaparin Action Pathway
- it acts mainly by accelerating the rate of the neutralization of certain activated coagulation factors by antithrombin, but other mechanisms may also be involved. the antithrombotic effect of enoxaparin is well correlated to the inhibition of factor xa.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Enoxaparin Action Pathway'