HMDB0000068 (Epinephrine) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000588 (Sodium) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water)
- HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate)
- Epinephrine Action Pathway
- it is the active sympathomimetic hormone secreted from the adrenal medulla in most species. it stimulates both the alpha- and beta- adrenergic systems, causes systemic vasoconstriction and gastrointestinal relaxation, stimulates the heart, and dilates bronchi and cerebral vessels.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Epinephrine Action Pathway'