HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000259 (Serotonin) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate)
- HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- Excitatory Neural Signalling Through 5-HTR 6 and Serotonin
- the 5-ht6 receptor activates g(s) proteins which lead to the activation of adenylyl cyclase which produces the secondary messenger camp. camp activates pka (protein kinase a) which phosphorylates down stream effectors that lead to a specific cellular response.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Excitatory Neural Signalling Through 5-HTR 6 and Serotonin'