HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000220 (Palmitic acid) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001070 (Octanoyl-CoA) HMDB0001088 (Butyryl-CoA) HMDB0001206 (Acetyl-CoA) HMDB0001338 (Palmityl-CoA) HMDB0001423 (Coenzyme A) HMDB0001487 (NADH)
- HMDB0003946 ((2E)-Tetradecenoyl-CoA)
- Fatty Acid Elongation In Mitochondria
- longer chain fatty acids are found in certain specialized tissues (myelin contains high amounts of c22 and c24 components). even longer chain fatty acids are derived from either dietary sources or from elongation of c16-coa or c18-coa formed by the cytoplasmic fatty acid synthetase system.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Fatty Acid Elongation In Mitochondria'