HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000870 (Histamine) HMDB0001043 (Arachidonic acid) HMDB0001198 (Leukotriene C4) HMDB0001333 (Manganese) HMDB0001394 (Heparin) HMDB0001403 (Prostaglandin D2) HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0002200 (Leukotriene E4)
- HMDB0001043 (Arachidonic acid)
- Fc Epsilon Receptor I Signaling in Mast Cells
- the antigens of allergens bind to ige antibodies, which then interact with fc epsilon ris on the surface of mast cells. this activates the mast cells and results in degranulation, a process by which preformed granules containing histamine, proteoglycans, and serine proteases, are released.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Fc Epsilon Receptor I Signaling in Mast Cells'