HMDB0000030 (Biotin) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000072 (cis-Aconitic acid) HMDB0000094 (Citric acid) HMDB0000134 (Fumaric acid) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000156 (Malic acid) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000190 (L-Lactic acid) HMDB0000191 (L-Aspartic acid)
- HMDB0000193 (Isocitric acid)
- Glutaminolysis and Cancer
- glutamine not only provides a major substrate for respiration but also for the synthesis of other macromolecules, such as nucleotides, proteins and hexosamines. it also macromolecule biosynthesis, glutaminolysis also has an important role in regulating redox balance, mtor signaling, apoptosis and autophagy.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Glutaminolysis and Cancer'