HMDB0000126 (Glycerol 3-phosphate) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001112 (Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate) HMDB0001197 (FADH) HMDB0001248 (FAD) HMDB0001270 (Glyceric acid 1,3-biphosphate) HMDB0001473 (Dihydroxyacetone phosphate) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002142 (Phosphoric acid) HMDB0002434 (Hydroquinone)
- HMDB0002434 (Hydroquinone)
- Glycerol Phosphate Shuttle
- the primary cytoplasmic nadh electron shuttle is the malate-aspartate shuttle. two enzymes are involved in this shuttle.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Glycerol Phosphate Shuttle'