HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000054 (Bilirubin) HMDB0000123 (Glycine) HMDB0000241 (Protoporphyrin IX) HMDB0000245 (Porphobilinogen) HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000570 (Coproporphyrin III) HMDB0000643 (Coproporphyrin I) HMDB0000692 (Fe2+) HMDB0000902 (NAD)
- HMDB0001261 (Coproporphyrinogen III)
- Hereditary Coproporphyria (HCP)
- a defect in this enzyme results in accumulation of the porphyrin precursors porphobilinogen and 5-aminolevulinic acid; increase of fecal and urinary excreation of coproporphyrins. symtpoms include reddish-purple urine, acute neurological problems (typically episodic confusion and sensory changes), and attacks of acute abdominal/nerve pain.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Hereditary Coproporphyria (HCP)'