HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000870 (Histamine) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0060263 (Histamium) HMDB0002111 (Water)
- HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate)
- Histamine H1 Receptor Activation
- its various actions are mediated by histamine receptors h1, h2, h3, and h4. histamine receptor h1 belongs to the family of g-protein-coupled receptors (gpcrs), and it is expressed in smooth muscles, on vascular endothelial cells, in the heart, and in the central nervous system.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Histamine H1 Receptor Activation'