HMDB0000211 (myo-Inositol) HMDB0000213 (myo-Inositol 1-phosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0000968 (D-myo-Inositol 1,4-bisphosphate) HMDB0001059 (myo-Inositol 1,3,4,5-tetrakisphosphate) HMDB0001143 (Inositol 1,3,4-trisphosphate) HMDB0001187 (D-myo-Inositol 1,3,4,6-tetrakisphosphate) HMDB0001313 (D-myo-Inositol 4-phosphate)
- HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate)
- Inositol phosphate metabolism
- inositol phsosphates consist of an inositol (a sixfold alcohol of cyclohexane) phosphorylated at one or more positions. there are a number of different inositol phosphates found in mammals, distinguishable by the number and position of the phosphate groups.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Inositol phosphate metabolism'