HMDB0000050 (Adenosine) HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0010032 (PIP2(16:0/16:0)) HMDB0010147 (PIP3(16:0/16:0))
- HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- Intracellular Signalling Through Adenosine Receptor A2b and Adenosine
- stimulation of a2b can induce production of interleukin-8 mast cells. the adenosine receptor a2b activates g(s) proteins which lead to the activation of adenylyl cyclase which produces the secondary messenger camp.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Intracellular Signalling Through Adenosine Receptor A2b and Adenosine'