HMDB0000058 (Cyclic AMP) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate) HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate)
- HMDB0001201 (Guanosine diphosphate)
- Intracellular Signalling Through LHCGR Receptor and Luteinizing Hormone/Choriogonadotropin
- lhcgrs are found in the ovary, testis, and many extragonadal tissues.in the ovary, the lhcg receptor is necessary for follicular maturation and ovulation, as well as luteal function.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Intracellular Signalling Through LHCGR Receptor and Luteinizing Hormone/Choriogonadotropin'