HMDB0000125 (Glutathione) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001043 (Arachidonic acid) HMDB0001085 (Leukotriene B4) HMDB0001139 (Prostaglandin F2a) HMDB0001198 (Leukotriene C4)
- HMDB0007883 (PC(14:0/20:4(5Z,8Z,11Z,14Z)))
- Ketoprofen Action Pathway
- ketoprofen has pharmacologic actions similar to those of other prototypical nsaids, that is thought to be associated with the inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis. ketoprofen is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, dysmenorrhea, and to alleviate moderate pain.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Ketoprofen Action Pathway'