HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000595 (Hydrogen carbonate) HMDB0000870 (Histamine) HMDB0000895 (Acetylcholine) HMDB0001303 (Zinc (II) ion) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001967 (Carbon dioxide)
- HMDB0001967 (Carbon dioxide)
- Lansoprazole Action Pathway
- because this enzyme system is regarded as the acid (proton) pump within the parietal cell, lansoprazole has been characterized as a gastric acid-pump inhibitor, in that it blocks the final step of acid production. this effect is dose-related and leads to inhibition of both basal and stimulated gastric acid secretion irrespective of the stimulus.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Lansoprazole Action Pathway'