HMDB0000902 (NAD) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001426 (Formaldehyde) HMDB0001487 (NADH) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003178 (Heme) HMDB0014477 (Methadone) HMDB0060672 (2-Ethyl-5-methyl-3,3-diphenyl-1-pyrroline) HMDB0060931 (2-ethyl-1,5-dimethyl-3,3-diphenylpyrrolinium (EDDP))
- HMDB0060672 (2-Ethyl-5-methyl-3,3-diphenyl-1-pyrroline)
- Methadone Metabolism Pathway
- binding to the mu-opioid receptor activates associated g(i) proteins. these subsequently act to inhibit adenylate cyclase, reducing the level of intracellular camp.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Methadone Metabolism Pathway'