HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000162 (L-Proline) HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine) HMDB0000168 (L-Asparagine) HMDB0000172 (L-Isoleucine) HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- HMDB0000172 (L-Isoleucine)
- Minocycline Action Pathway
- minocycline passes directly through membrane lipid bilayers or travels through porin channels in the bacterial membrane. like other tetracyclines, minocycline binds to the bacterial 30s ribosomal subunit and prevents trna from binding to the a site on the ribosome complex; this likely occurs via steric hindrance.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Minocycline Action Pathway'