HMDB0000012 (Deoxyuridine) HMDB0000014 (Deoxycytidine) HMDB0000026 (Ureidopropionic acid) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000056 (beta-Alanine) HMDB0000076 (Dihydrouracil) HMDB0000079 (Dihydrothymine) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000089 (Cytidine) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate)
- HMDB0000288 (Uridine 5'-monophosphate)
- MNGIE (Mitochondrial Neurogastrointestinal Encephalopathy)
- mngie causes accumulation of thymidine and deoxyuridine in the urine. symptoms of mngie include ptosis, progressive external ophthalmoplegia, gastrointestinal dysmotility (often pseudoobstruction), diffuse leukoencephalopathy, peripheral neuropathy, and myopathy.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'MNGIE (Mitochondrial Neurogastrointestinal Encephalopathy)'