HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid) HMDB0014440 (Morphine) HMDB0041936 (Morphine-3-glucuronide) HMDB0041937 (Morphine-6-glucuronide) HMDB0041959 (Normorphine)
- HMDB0041937 (Morphine-6-glucuronide)
- Morphine Metabolism Pathway
- binding to the mu-opioid receptor activates associated g(i) proteins. these subsequently act to inhibit adenylate cyclase, reducing the level of intracellular camp.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Morphine Metabolism Pathway'