HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001377 (Oxygen) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water) HMDB0003125 (Hydrogen peroxide)
- HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate)
- Nevirapine Metabolism Pathway
- it is a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (nnrti) that binds to the tyrosines at amino acid residues 181 and 188 of hiv-1 reverse transcriptase. nevirapine is metabolized in the liver to 2-, 3-, 8-, and 12-hydroxynevirapine by the induction of cyp enzymes, mainly cyp3a4 and cyp2b6.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Nevirapine Metabolism Pathway'