HMDB0014733 (Oxytetracycline) HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000082 (Cytidine triphosphate) HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000161 (L-Alanine) HMDB0000162 (L-Proline) HMDB0000167 (L-Threonine) HMDB0000168 (L-Asparagine) HMDB0000172 (L-Isoleucine) HMDB0000177 (L-Histidine)
- HMDB0001273 (Guanosine triphosphate)
- Oxytetracycline Action Pathway
- oxytetracycline is lipophilic and easily passes through cell membranes or enters bacterial cells via membrane porin channels. once inside the cell, it binds to the bacterial 30s ribosomal subunit and prevents aminoacyl trna from binding to the a site of the ribosome-rna complex; binding inhibition likely occurs through steric hindrance.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Oxytetracycline Action Pathway'