HMDB0000037 (Aldosterone) HMDB0000492 (Chloride ion) HMDB0001035 (Angiotensin II) HMDB0001303 (Zinc (II) ion) HMDB0001980 (Vasopressin) HMDB0014928 (Perindopril) HMDB0060574 (Perindoprilat) HMDB0060863 (Perindoprilat glucuronide) HMDB0061196 (Angiotensin I) HMDB0015532 (Zinc)
- HMDB0001980 (Vasopressin)
- Perindopril Action Pathway
- during sympathetic stimulation or when renal blood pressure or blood flow is reduced, renin is released from granular cells of the juxtaglomerular apparatus in the kidneys. in the blood stream, renin cleaves circulating angiotensinogen to angiotensin i (ati), which is cleaved by angiotensin converting enzyme (ace) to angiotensin ii (atii).
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Perindopril Action Pathway'