HMDB0000015 (Cortexolone) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0002972 (Vitamin K1 2,3-epoxide) HMDB0004198 (Phylloquinol) HMDB0015081 (Phenprocoumon) HMDB0015157 (Phytonadione) HMDB0003555 (Vitamin K1)
- HMDB0015081 (Phenprocoumon)
- Phenprocoumon Action Pathway
- this leads to the depletion of the reduced form of vitamin k (vitamin kh2). as vitamin k is a cofactor for the gamma-carboxylation and subsequent activation of the vitamin k-dependent coagulation factors (ii, vii, ix, and x), this ultimately results in reduced cleavage of fibrinogen into fibrin and decreased coagulability of the blood.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Phenprocoumon Action Pathway'