HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000051 (Ammonia) HMDB0000060 (Acetoacetic acid) HMDB0000130 (Homogentisic acid) HMDB0000134 (Fumaric acid) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000158 (L-Tyrosine) HMDB0000159 (L-Phenylalanine) HMDB0000205 (Phenylpyruvic acid) HMDB0000208 (Oxoglutaric acid)
- HMDB0000707 (4-Hydroxyphenylpyruvic acid)
- Phenylalanine and Tyrosine Metabolism
- once in the body, phenylalanine may follow any of three paths. it may be (1) incorporated into cellular proteins, (2) converted to phenylpyruvic acid, or (3) converted to tyrosine.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Phenylalanine and Tyrosine Metabolism'