HMDB0000125 (Glutathione) HMDB0000148 (L-Glutamic acid) HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001043 (Arachidonic acid) HMDB0001085 (Leukotriene B4) HMDB0001139 (Prostaglandin F2a) HMDB0001198 (Leukotriene C4)
- HMDB0001337 (Leukotriene A4)
- Phenylbutazone Action Pathway
- cox-1 and -2 catalyze the conversion of arachidonic acid to prostaglandin g2 and prostaglandin g2 to prostglandin h2. prostaglandin h2 is the precursor to a number of prostaglandins (e.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Phenylbutazone Action Pathway'