HMDB0000217 (NADP) HMDB0000221 (NADPH) HMDB0000295 (Uridine 5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000586 (Potassium) HMDB0000588 (Sodium) HMDB0000935 (Uridine diphosphate glucuronic acid) HMDB0000939 (S-Adenosylhomocysteine)
- HMDB0041905 (4-Hydroxyphenytoin)
- Phenytoin (Antiarrhythmic) Action Pathway
- contractile activity of cardiac myocytes is elicited via action potentials mediated by a number of ion channel proteins. during rest, or diastole, cells maintain a negative membrane potential; i.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Phenytoin (Antiarrhythmic) Action Pathway'