HMDB0000095 (Cytidine monophosphate) HMDB0000211 (myo-Inositol) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0001333 (Manganese) HMDB0001341 (ADP) HMDB0001429 (Phosphate) HMDB0001498 (myo-Inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) HMDB0002111 (Water)
- HMDB0000211 (myo-Inositol)
- Phosphatidylinositol Phosphate Metabolism
- seven different phosphoinositides have been identified in mammals, each distinguished by the number and/or position of the phosphate groups on the inositol ring. the inositol can be mono-, di-, or triphosphorylated, with the remaining phosphoinositides being isomers of these three forms.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Phosphatidylinositol Phosphate Metabolism'