HMDB0000097 (Choline) HMDB0000114 (Glycerylphosphorylethanolamine) HMDB0000126 (Glycerol 3-phosphate) HMDB0000149 (Ethanolamine) HMDB0000464 (Calcium) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000564 (PC(16:0/16:0)) HMDB0000614 (PS(16:0/16:0)) HMDB0000674 (PA(16:0/16:0)) HMDB0000895 (Acetylcholine)
- HMDB0000674 (PA(16:0/16:0))
- Phospholipid Biosynthesis
- phospholipids can be synthesized by two mechanisms. one utilizes a cdp-activated polar head group for attachment to the phosphate of phosphatidic acid.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Phospholipid Biosynthesis'