HMDB0000045 (Adenosine monophosphate) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0061725 (Rilpivirine)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Rilpivirine Action Pathway
- it binds to reverse transcriptase which results in a block in rna and dna- dependent dna polymerase activities. one such activity is hiv-1 replication.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Rilpivirine Action Pathway'