HMDB0000061 (Adenosine 3',5'-diphosphate) HMDB0000145 (Estrone) HMDB0000228 (Phenol) HMDB0000240 (Sulfite) HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate) HMDB0000538 (Adenosine triphosphate) HMDB0000547 (Magnesium) HMDB0000629 (Chondroitin) HMDB0000652 (Chondroitin 4-sulfate) HMDB0000820 (Propyl alcohol)
- HMDB0000250 (Pyrophosphate)
- Sulfate/Sulfite Metabolism
- aps is converted to phosphoadenylyl-sulfate (paps) via adenylylsulfate kinase. aps can also be regenerated from paps by 3'(2'), 5'-bisphosphate nucleotidase 1.
- Parent Term
- Biochemical pathway
- Parent Definition
- A linked series of chemical reactions that occur in a defined order within or between organism cells, and lead to a known function or end product.
- Other Metabolites Mapped to 'Sulfate/Sulfite Metabolism'